Providing different clients with the best possible work that we can give them, and ensuring that they remain satisfied with the same is not only about assigning a task to a single writer who will end up delivering a project that will, in turn, be handed over to the client. A lot of work goes into every order that any client places with us, and in completing this work, the entire team remains closely involved.
At the same time, however, we admit that clients who remain dissatisfied with the content or the quality of the work that they have been provided is a distinct possibility. For this reason, we have a very consumer-friendly revision policy in place that will assist all our esteemed clients to the maximum possible limit.
Please ensure that you have read through all the revision policies outlined here before placing an order. Placing an order will signify that you have read and understood our policies and are willing to comply with them.
- Only the order-details provided by clients at the time of placing the order will be referred to when working on and completing the project. Discrepancies that occur because of the delayed provision of instructions by the clients will not be the fault of the organisation.
- Free, unlimited revisions will be provided only for orders that do not meet the original instructions provided at the time of placing the order.
- Instructions that are not part of the original order that was placed will not be catered to during any revisions either.
- Any extra work, depending on the nature of the work as well as the deadlines set, will have to be paid for.
- The period of time during which a customer may apply for revisions for an order of 250 to 5000 words is 15 days after the order was submitted to the client. Post this period of time, regular charges will apply.
- The period of time during which a customer may apply for revisions for an order of over 5000 words is 30 days after the order was submitted to the client. Post this period of time, regular charges will apply.
- Revisions for any orders placed with a delivery deadline of 24 hours, will take 8-12 hours after requesting for a fresh revision.
- Revisions for any orders placed with a delivery deadline of 48 hours, will take 24 hours after requesting for a fresh revision.
- Revision requests for orders between 5000- 9750 words, will take 3 days after the revision request is posted.
- Revision requests for orders over 10,000 words, will take 5-7 days after the revision request is posted.
- On Sundays and public holidays, no revision requests will be catered to.